Get Better Dating Results by Boosting Your Self Esteem and Confidence!
How we feel about ourselves and our abilities (self-esteem), is at the core of who we are in the world and how we view both others and ourselves:
- our expectations of ourselves to succeed
- our expectations of others
- our boundaries around the treatment we accept from others
- our willingness to strive for greatness
- our appreciation of the achievements of ourselves and others
- our willingness to step outside of our comfort zone, take risks and try new things
- our poor choices in partners – settling for knuckleheads when we know we can do better
- limitations we place on ourselves
Ways to Improve Your Self Esteem
In this Debinar, we’ll explore the impact low self esteem has on our partner selection, the stuff we “take” from friends and family, and the types of relationships we find acceptable.
We’ll also take a look at the possible reasons why low self esteem is so common amongst young men and women – almost to the point of being an epidemic!
Taking the time to carefully examine your past will help us uncover the many people and situations which contributed to your low levels of confidence, and what you can do to start improving both your self-esteem and belief in yourself with the goal of improving your life. Remember, the past is what created who we are today – good or bad, it must be considered.
Questions will be taken from the participants live during the Debinar, so come ready to get answers to your dating dilemmas. If you have a particular sticking point or issue you want Deb to address during the Debinar, please include the question in advance when submitting your registration.
REGISTRATION for this event (taking place on Thursday, May 4, 2017) is in TWO PARTS – you must do both to receive access information to the event:
(1) Register to get access and logon information by completing registration form; and
(2) Pay the $15 Debinar registration fee at this link: (payee will be “Crocheted Baby Afghans” but you’ll see my face and know you are in the right place)
Be sure to use the same email address for payment and registration.
Registration for the self esteem and confidence webinar will close two (2) hours before the event, so don’t wait until the last minute or you’ll miss out.
Category: Society and Culture