SurvivingDating.com welcomes your thoughtful comments to posts. However, Deborrah Cooper is the owner of this website and you are a guest here. In the interest of fostering civility, accountable and issue-oriented discourse amongst visitors to Surviving Dating.Com, these Comment Posting Guidelines have been established effective June 1, 2010.
By posting a comment or any other information on this website, you agree to your unconditional acceptance of the following regulations:
- No comments will be made that denigrate anyone on the basis of race, age, religion, relationship status, national origin, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation will be tolerated.
- You will not post anything that would be even remotely considered threatening, libelous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, harassing, abusive, invasive of anothers privacy, hateful, racially or gender objectionable, or deemed illegal in any way.
- You agree to accept full responsibility for any information you submit, omit or disclose on your reader comment form.
- All reader comments are the opinion of the poster and do not reflect the views nor opinions of Deborrah Cooper or SurvivingDating.Com.
- Any and all comments posted on this site become the exclusive property of the site owners and may be quoted, excerpted, duplicated, reprinted, modified or edited, in whole or in part, or used in promotional, marketing or for-profit ventures produced by the owner of this website, at our sole discretion, without any additional acknowledgement or consideration to you.
- You agree to use your real name on your reader comment form and to not impersonate another person.
- You agree to make your comments strictly on the topic of the post in which you are replying, and avoid links to sites or videos which are not related to said topic.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the comments you post and agree to fully indemnify Deborrah Cooper and SurvivingDating.com from any and all claims/damages/legal fees as the result of any and all claims brought by any third party relating to content you have posted that is defamatory, libelous, infringes or violates the right to privacy, copyright, intellectual property, trade secrets or for any other reason or harm caused by your posting of content on SurvivingDating.com.
- You understand and agree that Deborrah Cooper and SurvivingDating.com are not responsible for any content posted by third parties.
- SurvivingDating.com does not vouch for the reliability or accuracy of any content posted by users on any part of this website. Readers and posters use or rely on posted information at their own risk.
- When you register to participate in any online service offered on this website, you are responsible for protecting your login and password from any unauthorized use. You alone are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. SurvivingDating.com is not responsible for losses or damage caused by your failure to safeguard your login or password.
- Personal Attacks: If you don’t agree with something you read here, you will make your point – calmly and civilly. Although Deborrah and the other content contributors have strong feelings on a whole host of issues, we don’t expect everyone to share them. Assume good faith on the part of your fellow commenters and avoid making presumptions about their motives. We don’t expect everyone to be best buds, but we do expect everyone to treat others with respect.
- We will not tolerate ad hominem attacks, thread diversions, YELLING at us or at other commenters, and that goes for the use of ALLCAPS, over-the-top punctuation (!!!???), excessive sarcasm, overheated rhetoric, hyperbole or straw man arguments. It’s pretty simple: If you can’t make your point and discuss an issue rationally, you will not be allowed to comment on SurvivingDating.Com.
- Staff of SurvivingDating.Com does not routinely edit reader comments but we reserve the right to do so if we so choose and to edit or remove any post for any or no reason, at our sole discretion, without your knowledge or consent.
- This is not a forum to bash contributors nor other readers. Bottom line – we will delete any comment we please, and we’ll even block your IP address if you really piss us off. It is not censorship if you violate the rules and your post is deleted from the server.
- If you believe someone has violated any of our reader comment rules, please contact us.