Children in Adoptive/Foster Homes at Risk
- Foster Father Raped 11 Year old and Tried to Rape 3 Year old
- Foster Mother Charged in Murder of 2 Year Old
- Hundreds of Foster Children Missing - Whereabouts Unknown
- Austrian Women Report Mass Rapes at Foster Homes
- State Settles Case of Female Raped in Foster Care
- 12 Year Old Boy Charged with Beating Death of 2 Year Old Foster Child
- Homeless Former Foster Children and Their Frightening Fight for Survival
- New Hampshire Man to be Sentenced for Raping His Foster Child
- Pastor Arrested for Repeatedly Raping 14 Year old Foster Daughter
- Teacher Charged With Raping Foster Children as Young as Six Years Old
- Children Molested and Raped by Foster Parents
- Murder, Death and Abuse in Foster Care
- Small Boy Killed by Foster Mother
- Mother Blamed for Foster Child Raping Her Son
- Foster Father Charged with Rapes of Three Girls
- Dept of Family Services Employee Charged with Rape of Foster Children
- Foster Father Pleads Guilty to Rape of Two Foster Boys
- Twenty-Two Year Old Male Convicted for Raping Foster Boy
- Coach and Foster Dad Charged in Multiple Rapes
- Girls Placed in Foster Care With Abusive Grandfather Raped Multiple Times
- Foster Parent Convicted of Kidnapping, Raping Child
- "I Have Been Raped My Whole Life in Foster Care"
- www.sisterzeus.com Sister Zeus’ site is a HUGE resource for women’s reproductive rights and health issues. To find a self-help group of women trained to safely do ME, Sister Zeus suggests checking with midwives, feminist health centers, fertility counselors and local feminists. Finding a self-help group is difficult since ME is barely legal since ME can be used when not pregnant. Groups may be found by word of mouth. Sister Zeus will help you find women in your area to start a self-help group and learn safe ME. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org All information kept confidential.
- A woman’s Book of Choices, Abortion, Menstrual Extraction RU-486 by Rebecca Chalker and Carol Downer. “There is power in these pages, more power than any law can give us,” said Barbara Ehrenreich. It includes a list of books about abortion herbs (Misuse of herbs can be dangerous so always consult a sympathetic midwife-herbalist), how to safely perform ME, (safe up to 7 weeks into pregnancy) and how to make a Del-Em device from cheap common items.IMPORTANT NOTE! There are three mistakes (on pages 116, 142 and 241) that say “TWO way bypass valve” As can be seen on the diagram on p 143, it’s a ONE way bypass valve)!
- A New View of a Woman’s Body by the Federation of Feminist Women’s Health Centers. It’s difficult to find but full of high-quality information to help you understand your body. Contains information Sister Zeus found nowhere else.
- A Difficult Decision-A compassionate Book About Abortion by Joy Gardener. For women facing an unexpected pregnancy, this compassionate book will give you the options and support to help you make a choice you can live with. Equal support is given for either keeping the child or having an abortion.
- Planned Parenthood.Birth control can stabilize the human population on our overburdened planet and help save Nature from being overrun by humanity. The population increased more since 1950 than during the previous four million years. Decreasing food supplies indicate Earth’s ability to feed humanity began diminishing in 1994. (WorldWatch Institute). Ninety million babies are born each year. The UN Population Foundation found that 80 million births are either ill timed or unintended. Call 1-800-230-PLAN.
- Successful Herbal Abortions. Women share stories of successfully ending pregnancies without abortion, using natural herbs.
- Neem Oil: An Effective, Non Toxic and Extremely Inexpensive Contraceptive
- Abortifacient: Herbs that can cause miscarriage. It is important to know which herbs can cause miscarriage in pregnant women and animals. Some of these herbs may be safe in small amounts, but always use an abundance of caution when pregnant.
- Ella Emergency Contraception - ella works very differently than Plan B, which is also referenced to as a “morning after pill.” Plan B can prevent an embryo from implanting in the uterus, thereby causing its demise. However, Plan B can not terminate an already implanted embryo, whereas ella can.
- Misoprostol is a synthetic prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) analog that is used with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) to prevent gastric ulcers, to treat missed miscarriage, to induce labor, and to induce abortion. The use for abortion is controversial in the United States though the drug has been used safely in Brazil since the 1980s for just this purpose. Misoprostol was invented and marketed by G.D. Searle & Company (now Pfizer) under the trade name Cytotec, but other brand-name and relatively inexpensive generic formulations are now available. While not as effective as when taken in combination with mifepristone (another abortion pill formerly known as RU-486), misoprostol taken alone will safely terminate 75 to 90 percent of early pregnancies when taken as directed.
- Plan B One-Step - Should be taken as soon as possible, within 72 hours after birth control failure or unprotected sex. This drug is available over the counter. Manufacturers discount coupon available on their site here
- Abortion Pills vs. Procedures - General information about abortion pills vs. surgical procedures to help you make the best decision.
Category: Women's Issues